- Increase fat intake - Skip seed oils for cooking and frying instead adopt Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Coconut oil, Grass-fed butter, Grass-fed ghee, Grass-fed tallow, Grass-fed suet, and others like them. Avoid Canola, Sunflower, Peanut, Corn, Safflower, soybean, cottonseed, rapeseed, grapeseed, and other similar oils. Increase saturated fats. Fats are the building blocks of the most important hormones.
- Fast - Try One Meal A Day, Intermittent Fasting, One and A Half Meals A Day. Do Autophagy fasting Wednesday 7 pm to Friday 7 pm.
- Avoid sugar like the plague - Sugar is bad for you. It feeds cancer cells. Leads to metabolic syndrome and fatty liver. Among other issues. Avoid it.
- Avoid eating packaged foods. - Stop eating anything that is refined, processed, or manufactured. Instead, eat whole vegetables and meat/eggs.
- Avoid refined & processed carbs instead opt for unrefined carbs. Minimize starchy unrefined carbs go for fibrous unrefined carbs.
- Avoid fruits - See no 3. Fruits of the modern world have been bioengineered in order to contain more sugar. Avoid fruits and minimize honey.
- Avoid soy - Soy acts similarly to estrogen in men. Avoid it.
- Take salt - Salt is an important electrolyte. Take it moderately according to your personal taste. But don’t take too little. Your body and the hormonal system will be messed up if you take too little salt.
- Eat more meat, eggs, and animal organs - These are the absolute key to your health. Proteins are the building blocks of your body. Eat more meat and eat it frequently. Don’t forget to include organ meats such as the kidney and liver as this helps solve any problems that may arise due to missing vitamins. Eggs are also key. Go for organic grass-fed meat and eggs.
- Increase fiber intake - No brainer hence no explainer
- Drink more water
- More vegetables
- Exercise daily
Remember: Low/NO Sugar, No Soy, Moderate Sodium, High Fat, Low Carbs, More Veggies, More Meat, More Water, More Fiber, Fewer Fruits, More Eggs, More Exercise and Less Frequently(One Meal A Day, One And A Half Meals A Day, Intermittent Fasting, Autophagy)
Your browser does not support the Web Share API! Try the other share buttons