Here are 5 free tools for creating ebooks:
- Google Docs: to write it
- Canva/Adobe Spark Post: to design an ebook cover for it
- Gumroad: to host and sell it
- Grammarly: to proofread and edit it
- Carrd: to create a landing page for it
- Instagram/Twitter/Facebook: to market it
- PayPal/Stripe: to receive payment for it
It’s that simple but of course, you’ll need a topic, 15 pages minimum but you can go lower. You can export it as a PDF then drop it on Gumroad.
Not sure of the process/requirements but you could also sell it on Amazon.
Once you create your ebook, feel free to leave a link in the bio and I’ll make sure to post it here. But it must be related to the topics(Tech, Lifestyle, Self Improvement, Personal Finance) posted on this blog.
Your browser does not support the Web Share API! Try the other share buttons